Statutory Declaration under the RTI Act, 2005
Section 4 (1) (b) of RTI Act 2005 covers the statutory declaration of Sushil Kar College.Website : https://www.susilkarcollege.com
Our college is a approved by UGC, and Affiliated to the University of Calcutta. It runs as per the
rules and regulations made by the state government from time to time.
The college has different Cells or Committees to maintain all types of discipline in the
campus. All information about the college is open for the public and it can be obtained by
citizens of India.
Particulars of the College
1. Name of the College: Sushil Kar College
2 Postal address of the College: Ghoshpur, Champahati, South 24 Parganas, PIN-743330, W.B. India
3 Website: https://www.susilkarcollege.com
4 E-mail email@example.com
5 Phone Number 03218-260005
6. Approval and Affiliation : Approved by UGC, under 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956Affiliated to Calcutta University
7. Principal Dr. Manas Kumar Adhikari
8. Working Hours: 10:45 am to 4:45 pm
9. Holidays: The college shall remain closed on Sundays and Public Holidays as declared by Government of West Bengal.